We hope you’ll consider joining our team. We’re proud of the work we do to improve health across the Mid-South, one person at a time.
Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network Employee Benefits
In addition to offering a lively community that encourages learning and celebrates diversity, we provide our team with a benefits package that is comprehensive and flexible. Components for benefits-eligible employees include:
- Health Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Dental Insurance
- Group Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We also realize that sometimes it’s the little things that make a difference. With our network, there’s a wide variety of benefits that make working here so special. You’re sure to find something that can save you a little money or make your day just a bit easier and more enjoyable.
- Employee Service Center
- Pet insurance
- Earn cash when you refer friends and former colleagues through our referral bonus program.
- Visit the weekly farmers’ market in the summer and fall.
- Use your staff ID card as a library card. You’ll have access to all the libraries in the university system, containing hundreds of thousands of books, journals, and videos.
- Access to a world-class recreation center with cardio equipment, outdoor/indoor tracks and sports fields, Olympic-sized pool, basketball courts, group fitness classes, personal fitness coaching, and more.