This year’s PowerUP Health & Benefits Fair is almost here! With a hectic schedule and the upcoming holiday season, it’s easy to forget to take care of yourself and complete all of the items on your health to-do list. Take time for yourself and your health by attending one of the upcoming health fairs:
- October 17, 1:30 – 4:30 p.m., Vanderbilt Health at One Hundred Oaks, Entrance D
- October 18, 7:30 a.m.- 2 p.m., Light Hall, Robinson Research Breezeway
This interactive event will leverage digital tools and on-site access to clinical services and medical experts that will help you achieve your health goals before the end of the year.
Everyone who attends will receive a Care Path Card at check-in to navigate through the event stations. Employees who participate in 4 of the 8 featured event stations will be entered into a drawing to win a pair of tickets to a Preds game this season! 15 pairs of tickets will be given away.
Bring your phone or tablet to this event to take advantage of PowerUP’s digital functionality. Free Wi-Fi will be available.
Featured Event Stations:
- Benefits Lab: Sign up for 2018 benefits or confirm you have signed up for benefits.
- Digital Health Assessment: Use this tool to identify your preventive healthcare needs.
- Health Hub: Check off important items on your health to-do list including flu shots, blood pressure readings and your Go for the Gold status.
- Work/Life Connections: Learn about Employee Assistance Program services and resilience toolkits available for VUMC employees.
- Pharmacy Hub: Sign up for mail order pharmacy and learn about new, convenient pharmacy services.
- Care Team Consult:
- Talk with a clinical expert. Nurses, pharmacists and a social worker are here to answer your health questions and uncover resources to help you develop a personalized care plan.
- Interested in scheduling an appointment to speak with a pharmacist about your medications? Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network pharmacists will be on-site at the Health & Benefits Fair conducting Brown Bag Medication Reviews for VUMC employees. If you are currently taking multiple medications and would like to speak with a pharmacist about usage and drug interactions, please make an appointment online here.
- Unable to attend the fair, but would still like to meet with a nurse or pharmacist? Stay tuned for additional information post-event on the After PowerUP webpage.
- Learn about our Care Coordination program.
- Diabetes Expert Hub: A certified diabetes expert will help you learn about your risk for developing diabetes and how to best prevent or manage diabetes. Find out more about available resources here at Vanderbilt and in your community.
- Access Now Bar: Learn about all of the quick care options available to you through the Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network.