With a hectic schedule, it’s easy to forget to take care of yourself and your health needs. It’s time to recharge. PowerUP your health at Vanderbilt University’s health and benefits fair.
- October 26, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., Student Life Center
This interactive event will leverage digital tools and on-site access to clinical services, appointment scheduling, and medical experts to help you check off your health goals before the end of the year. Everyone who attends will receive a Care Path Card at check-in to help navigate the event. Employees who participate at 3 of the 5 featured event stations will be entered into a drawing for 1 of 20 FitBit Flexes!
Bring your phone or tablet to this event to take advantage of PowerUP’s digital functionality. Free WiFi will be available.
Featured Event Stations:
- Expert Hot Spot: Speak with an expert to find out if you qualify for a preventive care screening and get in the scheduling queue.
- PowerUP Bar: Sign up for My Health at Vanderbilt and download the mobile app to monitor your health and schedule appointments.
- Pharmacy Hub: Learn about Vanderbilt Pharmacy updates and register for cost-saving mail order pharmacy benefits.
- Connect2Care: Find a primary care physician who is accepting new patients. Also learn how to find nearby walk-in clinics and urgent care facilities wherever you go.
- Health Hub: Get health services on-site from Health & Wellness: flu shots, blood pressure readings, and BMI checks.