2023 Member Survey: VHAN Wants Your Opinion
Win a chance for a free lunch for you and your team by taking VHAN’s Member Survey. Members have until Thurs, Nov. 30 to complete the 5-minute survey, which will help VHAN identify what we’re doing well, what areas need work and where to focus our efforts next year.
Last year members expressed the need for more behavioral health resources, and in response we made the following enhancements:
- Created behavioral health community resource directories that include county-specific behavioral health providers, LGBTQ+ resources, psychiatry providers, partial hospital and intensive outpatient programs and applied behavioral analysis (ABA) providers
- Expanded the VHAN Consult Line to include adult as well as pediatric patients
- Launched a new miniVHAN podcast series on behavioral health featuring VHAN members
- Refreshed and expanded VHAN Hub’s behavioral health webpage
- Hosted Well Moment webinars on behavioral health topics, including anxiety and depression, for patient- and family-facing audiences
We encourage all members—regardless of your role within the network—to take the survey. Plus, by submitting your name and email address at the end of the survey, you will enter a drawing for a free lunch for you and your team (up to $275 value). Access the survey here.