About Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network (VHAN)
A better way to access high-quality, convenient healthcare.
We are a committed group of providers working to transform healthcare to be more proactive, accessible and affordable for everyone. We share best practices and coordinate care across our network to help keep you and your family as healthy as possible. When you choose a VHAN provider, you’re choosing a commitment to quality, value and better health.
Access to Top Doctors and Hospitals Statewide
Our statewide network offers access to primary care doctors as well as specialists who can treat and help prevent health issues ranging from colds and broken bones to the most complex and rare diseases. We also offer access to a wide range of pediatric providers, including the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt as well as several pediatric after-hours clinics. Finally, patients can access more than 120 Quick Care clinics across the state for urgent care needs.
How We’re Different
Our providers are committed to working together and coordinating your care. We also have enhanced access to resources to better support you wherever you are in your healthcare journey. We go the extra mile to ensure you receive the right care at the right time and in the right place, which results in better care and lower costs.
Our network provides enhanced focus and attention to your preventive health needs. You also have access to clinical programs like diabetes management, weight management and medication management. In addition, we can provide extra support if you should ever end up in the hospital or need help navigating a complicated diagnosis. To learn more about these services, click here.
What This Means for You
When your employer offers a health plan with access to the Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network and you see a VHAN provider, you can benefit from:
- Access to Tennessee’s largest network of high-quality providers, including leading hospitals and health systems
- Enhanced focus on preventive care to help keep you healthy
- Extra help navigating long-term conditions like diabetes or major health needs like a hospital stay
- An expanded team of experts, including pharmacists, social workers and dietitians, working with your doctor to support you when needed
- Convenient access to more than 120 Quick Care clinics for walk-in or urgent care needs
- A more personalized approach to meet you where you are and provide you with the right resources to help you be successful with your health
Ask your employer if your health plan has access to the Vanderbilt Health Affiliated Network.
Still have questions? Contact us.